As an Advanced Polefitness Instructor, you can teach choreographed Polefitness lessons and difficult Poletricks independently and correctly. You can teach advanced Polefitness classes confidently and professionally. You can skillfully correct the participants in your Polefitness lessons and you are able to motivate them every time they step into the studio.
Who should participate in this course?
• Polefitness Basic Instructors who would like to reach even loftier heights of professional teaching.
• Polefitness Basic Instructors who would like to motivate their participants to do their absolute best
• Polefitness Basic Instructors who would like to learn even more advanced Poletricks and additional acrobatic moves, and further their education.
• Completed Polefitness Course level 1 – 6
• Passed the Basic Polefitness test
• You enjoy people, music, movement, and can motivate future Polefitness participants
• You regularly train, either alone or with people
• You enjoy preparing Polefitness lessons
What your training will encompass
• Training principles for advanced participants
• Weight distribution during difficult holds and tricks on the pole
• Safety advice for Overturns
• Leading and teaching the participants
• Advanced Poletrick techniques
• Advanced spins
• Pole poses and holds
• Acrobatic Poletricks: Overturns and Headovers
• Polefitness lesson structure
• Leading and motivating the advanced participants
• Handhold techniques
• Structure of an advanced warm-up
• Structure of an advanced cool-down
• Stretching (including techniques for the splits)
Certificate of Completion
The training will end with a theoretical and practical exam. Upon passing, you will receive the “Advanced Pole Sports Education Instructor” diploma along with your Polefitness ID card, in which all of your certifications will be documented.
Basic CHF 950.- (Euro 780.–)
Advanced CHF 950.- (Euro 780.–)
Pole Stretch CHF 390.- (Euro 390.–)
Pole Double CHF 850.- (Euro 700.–)