As a Basic Polefitness Instructor, you can teach choreographed Polefitness lessons and Poletricks independently and correctly. You teach Polefitness classes with joy and elegance and in time, you begin to develop your own style of teaching.
Who should participate in this course?
• Future Polefitness Instructors who are looking for a new, intense fitness workout and would like to teach with plenty of fun and joy
• Women who are fascinated by Polefitness, who would like to further their education and improve their technique.
• Future Polefitness Instructors who would like to earn money with their hobby
• This course is for men as well as women
• Completed Polefitness courses (level 1 and 2)
• You enjoy being around people and you like music
• You like to move
• You are able to motivate future participants
• You regularly train, either alone or in a group
• You would enjoy preparing your own Polefitness lessons
What your training will encompass
• Basics of training
• Weight distribution during power moves on the pole
• Pole techniques
• Polefitness lesson structure
• Safety tips
• Music theory
• Posture training
• Walking techniques
• Pole poses
• Poletricks, technical training
• Warm-up structure
• Cool-down structure
• Leading and teaching the class
Certificate of Completion
The training will end with a theoretical and practical exam. Upon passing, you will receive the “PoleSports Basic Education” diploma along with your Polefitness ID card, in which all of your certifications will be documented.
This course is required for participation in the advanced Polefitness training.
Basic CHF 950.- (Euro 780.–)
Advanced CHF 950.- (Euro 780.–)
Pole Stretch CHF 390.- (Euro 390.–)
Pole Double CHF 850.- (Euro 700.–)